Brexit Scrutiny Role in Balance as Lawmakers Prepare to VoteBy
Hilary Benn and Kate Hoey vying to lead EU exit committee
SNP’s Angus MacNeil to chair international trade panel
Hilary Benn and Kate Hoey, both lawmakers for the opposition Labour Party, will vie to lead the House of Commons panel scrutinizing arrangements for Britain’s exit from the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders