Brazil’s Stocks Gain to Four-Year High Ahead of Rate MeetingBy
Crude producer and miner are among best performers on Ibovespa
Kroton climbs as central bank expected to cut interest rates
The Ibovespa rose to its highest level in more than four years, joining a global rally, as commodity producers from oil giant Petroleo Brasileiro SA to iron-ore miner Vale SA followed gains in raw materials and the market braced for the first rate cut since 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks