Asian Stocks Rise as Mixed U.S. Data Damp Rate Hike OutlookBy
Japan’s Topix index reverses losses amid yen weakness
N.Z.’s benchmark index tumbles 1.3 percent to three-month low
Asian stocks headed for the biggest advance in almost a month, led by commodity shares, as mixed U.S. economic data spurred optimism that the U.S. will keep monetary policy accommodative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day