U.K. Government Plans to Select One London Airport for GrowthBy
Minister to stick with brief from state-appointed commission
Additional capacity enhancements could be considered later
U.K. Transport Secretary Chris Grayling poured cold water on the notion that the government may approve competing expansion plans for London’s Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks