Treasuries Gain on Tepid Data as HSBC’s Major Sees Lower YieldsBy
Fed’s empire manufacturing gauge unexpectedly falls in October
Measure of inflation expectations rises to highest since April
Treasuries gained, with benchmark yields retreating from a four-month high, after data showing a downturn in regional manufacturing conditions undercut the Federal Reserve’s case to raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks