Singapore Home Sales Climb in September on New ProjectsBy
Developers sold 509 units last month versus 468 in August
Home prices are down 11% from the peak in September 2013
Singapore home sales rose in September as developers marketed more projects after a lull in sales in August, a month considered inauspicious by Chinese homebuyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day