Kenya’s Opposition Warns Investors Against Next EurobondBy
Former premier says $1 billion from 2014 sales unaccounted for
Kenya planning new issue to plug 9.3% budget deficit
Kenya’s main opposition party cautioned transaction advisers and potential foreign investors against participating in the nation’s next Eurobond offer as it revived allegations that almost $1 billion from a sale of the securities in 2014 remains unaccounted for.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders