Junk-Bond Buyers Unfazed by Issuers Avoiding EU Rules, AFME SaysBy
Issuers look at listing outside trade bloc to dodge MAR regime
Many high-yield investors accept MAR costs outweigh benefits
Junk-bond investors are prepared to accept issuers sidestepping tougher European Union market rules, according to the Association for Financial Markets in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline