HSBC Sees Argentine Credit Boom as It Eyes 10-Year LoansBy
Outstanding loans to triple over four years, Martino says
HSBC plans to stay in Argentina, growt through loans
Argentina’s financial system will triple outstanding loans over the next four years as President Mauricio Macri dismantles 12 years of protectionist policies, according to Gabriel Martino, chief executive officer of HSBC’s local unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders