German Bunds Hold Decline as Yields Touch Highest Since JuneBy
Ten-year yield climbs above 0.1% for first time since Brexit
Rising inflation expectations are pressuring debt prices
Germany’s 10-year bonds held a decline from last week, with the yield rising to its highest since the U.K.’s Brexit vote amid an earlier selloff in global sovereign-debt markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion