Apax’s Answers Corp. Said to Seek Forbearance Amid Default RiskBy and
Apax Partners-owned Answers Corp., which owns consumer websites Answers.com and Multiply, is seeking leeway from lenders as it prepares to reorganize a debt load of more than $500 million, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’