Ace Hotel President Accused of Fraud by Founder’s EstateBy
Founder Alex Calderwood died suddenly in London in 2013
Estate claims Brad Wilson lied about the company’s value
An executive of the hipster-friendly Ace Hotel Group was accused of trying to cash in on late founder Alex Calderwood’s untimely death in 2013 by conspiring to con his father out of a majority stake in the boutique chain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’