Saudi Stocks Lead Gulf Retreat on Weaker-Than-Expected EarningsBy and
Saudi Arabia’s NCB misses median of analysts’ profit forecasts
All major equity indexes across six-nation GCC decline
Saudi Arabian stocks led Gulf markets lower after the nation’s biggest publicly traded bank became the latest in a growing list of companies whose earnings missed analysts’ forecasts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day