China’s Foreign Casino Crackdown Sends Shudder Through IndustryBy
Detentions are for gambling-related crime: Chinese ministry
Incident sparks concern of clampdown on overseas marketing
Chinese authorities detained 18 employees of Crown Resorts Ltd., the highest-profile crackdown on a foreign casino operator in a year, raising fears anew that the government is tightening its scrutiny of companies that promote gambling abroad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion