Modi Pledges Closer India-Russia Ties and Fast-Tracked FTABy and
Russia’s position on terrorism ‘mirror’s India’s’: Modi
Agreements signed on defense, manufacturing, infrastructure
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi pledged to deepen defense ties with Russia at a bilateral meeting in Goa, as India continues its push to modernize its military amid rising tensions in South Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion