Belgium Puts Corporate Tax Rate Under Review in Budget DealBy
Belgium reached a budget deal as officials agreed to enact spending cuts in hospitals and administration and raise the tax on dividends and coupon payments as a conflict about a levy on investment gains put plans to cut the tax rate on corporate profits on hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion