VW Posts Year’s Biggest Sales Gain as China Offsets European LagBy
VW brand posts first global year-to-date increase in 2016
European share drops as scandal weighs on VW regional sales
Volkswagen AG posted its biggest monthly sales gain this year as a surge in China offset a drop in Brazil and eroding market share in Europe in a sign the automaker is overcoming the emissions-cheating scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders