U.S., Russia Try Syria Diplomacy as Bombs Risk Deeper RiftBy and
Kerry, Lavrov meet Mideast powers; Russia warns of U.S. clash
Assad says Aleppo capture will be ‘springboard’ for new gains
The U.S. and Russia held talks with Middle Eastern powers over the deepening war in Syria in a bid to row back from a diplomatic collision over the siege of Aleppo in a standoff that has brought ties between the Cold War adversaries to a new low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day