Selloff in European Bonds Reaching Limits, Credit Agricole SaysBy
German bunds to ‘struggle to sell off from current levels’: CA
Ten-year bunds decline for a second consecutive week
This month’s slump in European government bonds has likely run its course, according to analysts at Credit Agricole SA’s corporate- and investment-banking unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks