Puerto Rico Governor Says Deficit Could Climb to $59 BillionBy
Garcia Padilla gives cumulative 10-year deficit forecast
Governor says more austerity will have intolerable effects
Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla said the island’s budget shortfalls will total as much as $59 billion over the next decade, underscoring the need to secure federal aid and reduce its debts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders