National Grid Said to Pick Macquarie, Fosun Bids as CPPIB ExitsBy and
Second-round bids for U.K. power grids said due in November
CKI said to analyze regulatory hurdles tied to National Grid
National Grid Plc has selected a consortium of investors that includes Allianz SE and the infrastructure arm of Australian investment bank Macquarie Group Ltd. as potential bidders for its U.K. gas distribution business, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’