Marco Polo Marine Noteholders Approve Proposed RestructuringBy
A Singapore provider of barges and tugs for coal, steel scrap and iron ore received approval from bondholders to extend the maturity on S$50 million ($36 million) of notes that were due on October 18, according to the firm’s filing with the Singapore Exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion