Man Group Jumps Most in Six Years After Net Inflows SurpriseBy
Net inflows, assets under management beat analysts’ forecasts
Man Group buys company managing real estate equity and debt
Man Group Plc, the world’s largest publicly traded hedge-fund firm, climbed the most in almost six years in London after third-quarter net inflows beat estimates as investors poured money into its quantitative funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses