Lloyds Said to Burn Up $12 Million on Bank’s Path to FreedomBy and
Bank had created space in Glasgow for 450 call center workers
Mortgage lender filmed galloping horse for retail campaign
An end to eight long years of government ownership is finally in sight for Lloyds Banking Group Plc, though it took another 10 million pounds ($12 million) on the way out, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards