Lawmakers Circling N.J. Transit for Answers on Safety, FinancesBy
Assembly may have subpoena power for investigation within week
Senate panel convening experts for insight on other agencies
New Jersey lawmakers as early as next week may wield subpoena power over New Jersey Transit, whose recent rail and bus crashes have claimed three lives and injured more than 100 people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’