L’Oreal to Be ‘Cautious’ on U.K. Price Hikes After Pound’s SlumpBy and
L’Oreal SA, the world’s largest cosmetics maker, will be cautious in raising prices in the U.K. to make up for the slump in the pound, Chief Executive Officer Jean-Paul Agon said in the wake of a pricing dispute between Unilever and Tesco Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders