Khoo’s Estate Makes S$1.4 Billion Offer for Singapore Hotel UnitBy
Offer for Goodwood Park values the company at S$1.85 billion
Offeror collectively owns 99.67% including undertakings
An investment vehicle owned by the estate of late Singapore billionaire Khoo Teck Puat is making a S$1.4 billion ($1 billion) offer for shares in Goodwood Park Hotel Ltd. to allow investors to cash out from the closely held group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion