Hate-Crime Trial of Geert Wilders Can Proceed, Dutch Court SaysBy
Dutch politician standing trial for inciting discrimination
Wilders called for “fewer” Morrocans at a rally in 2014
The trial of Dutch politician Geert Wilders for inciting hate with his comments about the number of Moroccans in the country can proceed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’