Harvard Said to Have Discussed Sale of Private Equity StakesBy , , and
Endowment spoke with advisers about selling part of portfolio
Proceeds could be used to reinvest with private equity firms
Harvard Management Co. has explored selling part of its private equity portfolio, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself