France's Lowest Hydro Levels for 10 Years Add to Nuclear WoesBy
Power prices are trading at 50 percent above 2015 levels
Hydro generation seen falling as reactors return to grid
France’s lowest water reservoir levels in a decade are helping to bolster power prices that are 50 percent above last year’s levels even as a reduction in nuclear supply is expected to ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks