Ericsson Credit Rating Cut by Moody’s as Crisis IntensifiesBy and
Moody’s cites acceleration in sales and earnings decline
Rating may be cut further, depending on liquidity management
Ericsson AB had its credit rating cut by Moody’s Investors Service after the Swedish phone-network maker revealed this week that waning demand means it won’t reach the profit goals it had set for itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards