Elizabeth Warren Asks Obama to Demote Wall Street’s Top CopBy
Senator cites SEC chair’s failure to act on political spending
President says Mary Jo White is still right person for the job
Senator Elizabeth Warren has taken her disapproval of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission Chair Mary Jo White to a new level by calling on President Barack Obama to replace her.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day