AMD Reaches Deal With Alibaba to Use Chips in Cloud ServiceBy
Graphics semiconductors expanding into uses beyond video games
U.S. chipmaker has struggled to regain orders for data centers
Advanced Micro Devices Inc., struggling to re-establish its data center chip business, said Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. plans to provide cloud-computing services based on its graphics semiconductors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders