Turkish Lira Weakens to Record as Rising Fed Bets Add to RisksBy and
Lira extends decline for fifth day against the dollar
Fed minutes reinforce expections U.S. rates set to rise
Turkey’s lira depreciated to an all-time low and its stock and bond markets sold off as expectations the U.S. will raise interest rates this year added to concern about the nation’s economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks