TSMC Sales Forecast Tops Estimates After Record EarningsBloomberg News
New iPhone 7 models released last month, stoking demand
Company sees capital spending ‘slightly above’ $9.5 billion
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. posted record profit and forecast sales above analyst estimates as demand for Apple Inc.’s new iPhones fuels contract production orders for processor chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks