Thai Markets Show Signs of Stability After King Bhumibol's DeathBy and
Baht keeps gains after royal palace announces king’s passing
Thai U.S.-listed stock ETF climbs in pre-market trading
Thailand’s baht held gains, trimming a selloff this week, after the Royal Household Bureau said King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the world’s longest reigning monarch, had died at the age of 88.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion