Taco Bell Will Put China's Appetite for Nacho Cheese to the TestBy
Mexican-themed chain is pushing into country after spinoff
Yum Brands is breaking up with its Chinese division this month
Taco Bell, which is making a return to China this year, is betting that the country wants quesadillas and tacos made with warm nacho-cheese sauce.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks