Scotland Poses New Brexit Issue for May With Referendum BillBy
First minister says Brexit has refreshed case for plebiscite
Sturgeon doesn’t give any timing on when referendum might come
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon said she’ll publish a draft Scottish Independence Referendum Bill next week, holding out the threat of a new bid to break up the U.K. if she feels her nation’s interests aren’t being protected in Brexit negotiations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion