Sports Direct CFO Resigns Three Weeks After CEO Left RetailerBy
Matt Pearson to quit U.K. athletics retailer at year’s end
Pearson plans to join another company, Sports Direct says
Sports Direct International Plc’s acting Chief Financial Officer Matt Pearson is quitting to accept another job, adding to the turmoil at the sporting-goods retailer after the resignation of the chief executive officer and a profit warning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks