Samsung Note 7 ‘Calamity’ Joins Notorious Recalls of Cars, FoodsBloomberg News
Company risks void being filled by competitors: professor
Scope ranks with Takata, Ford, Merck, Mattel product recalls
Samsung Electronics Co.’s recall of its fire-prone Galaxy Note 7 smartphone will be one of the biggest recalls ever in the technology industry. The South Korean conglomerate pulled the plug on the entire product line and slashed its third-quarter profit forecast by $2.3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks