Russia’s By-the-Book Central Banker Sees QE Fading for GoodBy , , and
Bank of Russia governor says risks from easy policies rising
Stimulus damages productivity, fans ‘bubbles,’ Nabiullina says
The unprecedented tools used by central banks to fight deflation and fire up growth didn’t serve the global economy well, according to Bank of Russia Governor Elvira Nabiullina. And once they’re gone, she says they aren’t coming back.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy