Philippines Wants U.S. to Remain Top Military Ally, Yasay SaysBy and
Foreign secretary calls relationship with the U.S. ‘special’
Not expecting Chinese land reclamation over Scarborough Shoal
The U.S. will remain the most important partner for the Philippines even as Rodrigo Duterte improves ties with China, his foreign secretary said ahead of the president’s trip to Beijing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion