Mriya Says Raiders Linked to Former Owners Selling Stolen AssetsBy and
Mriya Agro Holding Plc said that a group linked to the founding Guta family raided its facilities in recent days and is selling stolen property, according to a statement on its website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks