Janus-Henderson Sees U.S. Fund Growth Outstrip Other MarketsBy and
America to be ‘largest market for absolute growth’: Formica
Money manager Kumar Palghat warns about U.S. election risks
Henderson Group Plc and Janus Capital Group Inc. expect the largest growth in their combined funds management business will come from the U.S. after the two firms join together to create an asset manager overseeing more than $300 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders