Indian Stocks, Rupee Retreat as Bets of U.S. Rate Hike IncreaseBy and
Sensex falls to three-month low; rupee falls most since June
Fed minutes show September decision to hold was close call
Indian equities and the currency fell as trading resumed after a two-day holiday, mirroring losses in global stocks after Federal Reserve minutes boosted the case for tighter monetary policy before the year-end and China export data signaled a deeper slowdown.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy