Ex-JPMorgan Executive’s Identity-Crisis Case Makes Top CourtBy and
Regulator appealed Achilles Macris case in U.K. Supreme Court
Case will set bar on how FCA identifies traders in settlements
A years-long battle between a U.K. regulator and the banking industry over the identification of traders in sanction notices came to a head in London’s top court Thursday, in a crucial hearing for the future of the agency’s enforcement cases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’