Euro Set to Rally on ECB Taper Talk, UBS Wealth Management SaysBy
UBS strategists project euro will reach $1.20 in 2017
Central bank meets Oct. 20 to review monetary stimulus
The euro is poised to rally against the dollar as speculation that the European Central Bank is considering tapering its bond-buying pushes the currency toward its fair value, according to UBS Group AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders