Croatia’s Vujcic Sees Euro Path Re-Opening as Debt Falls FasterBy and
Central bank governor speaks in interview with Bloomberg
EU excessive-deficit procedure could be closed in 2017 or 2018
Croatia should be able to kickstart the process of joining the euro in 2017 or 2018 as its debt falls faster than anticipated, the head of the Adriatic nation’s central bank said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’