Brexit Angst From Benidorm to Manchester Awaits May in MadridBy and
May’s visit comes amid concerns over benefits and currency
Spanish government’s focus so far is on future of Gibraltar
Tad Dawson, a former miner from Castleford, England, who now runs the Yorkshire Pride chain of four pubs and a karaoke bar in the Spanish coastal resort of Benidorm, had questions he’d like U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May to answer during her visit to Madrid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion