Asian Stocks Drop for Fifth Day as Chinese Exports DisappointBy
Japanese shares erase advance, Hong Kong equities slide
Fed minutes show September decision to hold was close call
Asian stocks fell for a fifth day after Federal Reserve minutes boosted expectations U.S. interest rates will rise by year-end and as a surprise decline in China’s exports dragged Hong Kong shares lower.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks